Clinique ‘All About Shadow’ palette in ‘Neutral Territory 2’
Everyone should own a slimline, neutral eyeshadow palette for their make-up bag, and I love this sleek little silver Clinique palette, which contains eight finely milled and silky eyeshadows, which you can use to create everything from a very subtle daytime look to a full-on smoky eye.
Here is the lowdown on the colours in this palette, from bottom to top:
(1) A pure white shimmer – this is a bit frosty for my taste, and I’d only use it to highlight the inner corners of the eye for an evening look
(2) A creamy buttermilk colour with a satin finish and subtle shimmer – perfect as a base colour for the lids
(3) A slightly deeper creamy shade with a subtle pearl finish – again, a great base colour
(4) A warm light brown with a matte finish – this adds subtle definition and really brings out blue eyes
(5) A warm taupe with a satin finish – a very versatile colour to define the lids or shade the crease
(6) A warmer and deeper milk chocolate shade – perfect for creating a very soft smoky eye
(7) A warm coppery brown with a shimmer finish – really enhances both blue and brown eyes
(8) A dark chocolate brown – perfect as an eyeliner, or for creating a smoky eye
This is one of the most used eye palettes in my kit, particularly for bridal make-up, as I love the satin finish and subtle tones, which suit everyone. A must-buy!