My Seven Favourite Products from Charlotte Tilbury
Charlotte Tilbury is one of my favourite brands, in fact I’ve managed to amass quite a collection over the years, and my clients seem to love her products too! In addition to being cruelty-free, they’re of professional make-up artist quality, come in numerous beautiful colours for all skin tones, and of course are housed in her signature rose gold packaging, which looks super luxe. My personal favourite products from her range are:
(1) Charlotte Tilbury ‘Light Wonder Foundation’ – This is a super-dewy, hydrating and fairly sheer coverage foundation which is ideal for dry, very dry and mature skin types. It is superb at adding a glow to dull-looking skin as it contains light reflecting pearls. Avoid if you have very oily skin, as it will just slide off your face!
(2) Charlotte Tilbury ‘Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder’ – One of the most finely-milled powders on the market, this powder creates a very refined, blurred finish and it is so fine that it can even be used on the under eye area without looking cakey! Perfect for normal to dry skin types. It comes in three shades – ‘Fair 1’ is shown here.
(3) Charlotte Tilbury ‘Magic Vanish’ Corrector – A beautifully creamy peach-toned corrector, swipe this under your eyes and in your inner corners to neutralize any blue or purple shadows in this area. Blend carefully, and then add concealer over the top for more coverage as needed. It comes in four orange-based shades suitable for all skin tones, and the lightest shade ‘Fair 1’ is shown here.
(4) Charlotte Tilbury ‘Luxury Palette’ – These gorgeous eyeshadow quads come in about twenty different colour ways, and each contain four finely milled shadows, and many of them have a beautiful shimmery shade on the bottom left of the quad, which you can apply to your eyelid using your finger. For example, the pink-toned ‘Pillow Talk’ quad shown here features a stunning rose gold shimmer.
(5) Charlotte Tilbury Eye Pencils – Creamy and long-lasting, these eye pencils glide on effortlessly and last all day. They come in a wide range of very wearable shades designed to bring out different eye colours – pictured here is ‘Pillow Talk’, an unusual aubergine shade which makes blue and green eyes pop.
(6) Charlotte Tilbury ‘Lip Cheat’ Pencils – These famous lip pencils glide easily on the lips but have a matte finish, making them ideal if you want to subtly reshape or even over line your lips, and they totally prevent lipstick from bleeding. My kit favourite is ‘Supersize Me’ which enhances most lip colours.
(7) Charlotte Tilbury Lipsticks – One of Charlotte’s most hyped products, her lipsticks come in a wide range of shades and finishes, from the pale peach-nude ‘Kim KW’ to the deep, dark red ‘Night Crimson’. Pictured here is ‘Dancefloor Princess’, a light neutral pink which is a favourite of my brides!