The five minute weekend face!
The weekend is a good opportunity to let your skin breathe, but if you’re going out say for a walk and want to look polished but very natural, here are some products I recommend to create a five minute face:
(1) After moisturizing your face, apply a tinted moisturizer, CC cream or illuminator with your fingers, to brighten and even out your skin tone:
(2) Using a small brush, apply a little high coverage concealer to any blemishes or areas of redness around the eyes and nose. Pictured here is Bobbi Brown’s ‘Creamy Concealer’, and I also love Tarte ‘Shape Tape’ concealer and NARS ‘Radiant Creamy Concealer’.
(3) Dab a little cream blusher on your cheeks and blend out thoroughly using your ring finger or a fluffy brush. I recommend the Stila ‘Convertible Color’ range.
(4) Blend a little cream eyeshadow stick on your lids to brighten your eyes, followed by a coat of mascara. Try the Laura Mercier ‘Caviar Stick’, which comes in a huge range of shades:
(5) Apply a tinted lip balm to brighten and protect your lips – pictured here is the Clarins ‘Natural Lip Perfector’ which gives a lovely sheen and smells of vanilla – yum!